Sunday, January 13, 2019

Weekend Thoughts

Missed two days of blogging, but I'm not beating myself up for it. I've actually been going to bed a bit earlier and trying to get a good sleep. I had nightmares last night, but not too horrible.

I've been busy. I've been taking pictures and posting things to sell online. I've found some old friends and things that I really need to go through (and probably toss). I've also been driving. Drove in the snow for a few hours yesterday. My rule is to stop if I don't get a ride within 40 minutes of my last one. But yesterday was decent. I'll go out again this morning and take some people to brunch and dream of the day that I'm the one going to one of the places for brunch, or heading to the airport to fly to someplace.

I've also been watching some movies. I watched "Hell or High Water" which was excellent! Makes me see Chris Pine in a whole new light. It pulled me in in the first 5 minutes and kept me going all the way to the end. Great ending too. Then I saw "Bird Box." It was not good. I don't see what the hype is all about. Last night I watched "Isle of Dogs" which is a typical Wes Anderson movie. It was enjoyable. Great cast of voices and a nice story.

Today I'll go out driving for a few hours, take some more pictures of things and probably watch some playoff football, even though I don't care about the teams. I'd like to see New Orleans beat the Eagles though.

Haven't decided which new book to start yet, but that decision will also be made today.

Things are starting slowly, but they are improving.

Everyone enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment