Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Downtime

I dropped my car off at the body shop yesterday and they said I should have it back in a week, depending on how long it takes to get the new doors. They're actually going to replace the entire driver's side of the car. I've talked with the insurance companies and I should be okay. Then once it's back, I just have to get it inspected again before Lyft lets me drive again.

So now I'm back to going through things across the hall and trying to sell stuff on different sites. I did confirm that I wanted to take the Captain's class starting in February so I'm gonna be working hard to make that happen.

I started another book last night, "The Last of the Stanfields". I only read one chapter but it wasn't too bad. I would have read more, but I was tired. I am tired of going through the emotional ups and downs, but that's part of life.

I was able to stop at the grocery store yesterday and pick up some things. I'll have to go out again tomorrow and pick up some more things, but I'm getting my first unemployment check so that should help. This weekend I hope to bake which always makes me feel better.

So lots of nothing going on, yet lots of everything going on.


No comments:

Post a Comment