Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Slowly Making Progress

Missed posting a blog yesterday, I think everything was finally catching up to me. I slept in until almost 9am which meant missing rush hour driving for Lyft, but obviously I needed it. Went across the hall instead and unearthed some more things to sell. I have 134 Beanie Babies left over from the craze in the 90's. I originally thought I might sell those to make a down payment on my first house. I was a lot younger then. I did post some stuff on eBay and I'll see how that sells. I also cleaned up the kitchen a little yesterday. I did read a few chapters as well so it wasn't a total loss of a day. I also went to the FedEx store and faxed some documents. I had no idea faxes were so obsolete these days that they have become expensive...$6 to fax 4 pages. It only cost me $0.42 to make copies.

This morning I got up and drove for Lyft. You do meet some interesting people. I met a young man from Seattle who was interviewing to get into medical school. He said he was going to tell them that it was because he watched ER when he was younger. I also met a man from New Jersey who was spending his second day in Chicago, he realized that he might want to get a warmer jacket. It has turned colder since yesterday, and the wind chill makes it feel like Winter. We are expecting a snowstorm on Saturday which might leave a couple of inches on the ground.

Just wanted to get something down today so I don't fall too far behind on the blogging. I realize that I'm basically just journaling and telling people about my day, but I also realize that some days I will have more things to write about and more things to share.

Thanks again for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment