Friday, November 7, 2014

Slacker

Wow! I haven't posted since Sunday. I hate it when that happens. Even when I promised that I would write every day even if it was just a sentence. Maybe it was Daylight Savings Time ending. Maybe it was getting home later due to idiots driving without their lights on and not realizing it's DARK outside now. Maybe it was just laziness. I'm not going to make any excuses. Just see it as a setback and move forward.

I've been tired this week. The week started out well, I walked home from the subway station again, was up to 110 squats and could almost do 50 seconds of planking. But I've not done any of that the past couple of days and now I feel lazy. I have to get back in the groove tomorrow.

So I've written something now and still have lots of ideas for topics so I have no shortage of subjects to write about. Tomorrow it's back on the horse.

No comments:

Post a Comment