Wednesday, October 29, 2014

OUCH!

I didn't write yesterday...I was too exhausted. I went from just walking around the office and to and from my car to walking almost 3 miles yesterday. We live in a very hilly part of Los Angeles. I thought the major hills were in San Francisco but when you haven't walked in awhile, the last .2 of a mile uphill to get home feels like you're walking up Lombard Street.

So when I got home I was tired and sore, but no where near as sore as I am today. My ankles and my calves are screaming at me. Even the top of my feet hurt.

In the long run though, it was good to get some fresh air and exercise and to let someone else do the driving for a change.

I'm also doing squats and planking to help get in better shape. I did that yesterday as well. Today I got to take a break from squats but still held the plank position for 30 seconds. I just hope that when I get out of bed tomorrow morning that my legs will have forgiven me.

1 comment: